❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Profile Stuffies Friends Tumblr Twitter follow
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 posted at Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hi guys!

If you're confused why did I use english, well here's the answer: "Just wanna practice it!"

Okay, I'm on my 2nd year middle school now. When I'm still a 1st year, I tought being a 2nd year is fun, because we're a senior to the current 1st year, and we're not busy with studying for national exam.
I ALWAYS TOUGHT 2ND YEAR IS THE MOST RELAXED YEAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
And now what? OMG, homeworks are piling up.
I rarely have a free time.. I used most of my time to do those crazy homeworks, and I have no time to studying the subject I like.
for me, STUDYING THE SUBJECT I LIKE IS A MOST.

I'm not like those dilligent girls who always sit on the first row at class, they have a good grades on all subjects. I believe, they're the ideal students for most teachers!
I feel irritated just by looking at them, not that I feel jelly, but we're young so we should enjoy our life. It's not like we're going to master all the subjects in the future anyway. Well, do you want to take double or triple or even more degree? As if our brains can be cloned -___-

Anyway, the title says 'crazy homeworks'. Well, it is crazy.
What are you gonna do if your teacher give you a task to interview a police? And you're the leader for your team? And unfortunately, most people in your team are the 'silent' type?
That's what happen to me.
And this is what I planned:
1. told 'A' to make the questions
2. pick a police station near the bookstores
3. told 'B' and 'C' to be the one who's interviewing, I accompany them
4. while those two are busy, sneak out, and go to the bookstore by myself

well, that's what I planned, unfortunately, the police near the bookstore refused to be interviewed, so we walked to a moarrr far police station. And I ended up exhausted.
Oh great~!
About
Septania Nurdika Putri 15 y.o. Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Quick Update: blaahhhh 05-02-2015
Affiliates
none atm.
Tagboard
Misc
none at the moment
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.